The "Ramen Profitable" program is a special opportunity for young companies to boost their content marketing efforts without the need to spend a huge portion of their budget.
We, MGCBTTN LLC. who operates GoFable.com, created this opportunity to help startups avoid incompetent vendors and contractors who charge more than what they're worth. We are committed to providing any company with access to the highest quality content. You can learn more about the program, its terms and your eligibility here. What is included in this plan:
- 5 blog posts up to 1200 words each
- 7 social media posts
- 12 illustrations
- 5 iterations (after exceeding the 5 included iterations, each iteration must be paid separately). The remaining number of included iterations can not be transferred to the next month.
- Monthly Ramen Delivery (10 items selected by Us) via USPS to your provided address
- 1 monthly report
- Re-evaluation of the Fable-Light Strategy once a month
- Fable-Light Strategy
- Social media graphics
- 1 source file for a sticker pack set (6 illustrations)
You're eligible to participate in the Ramen Profitable program if you satisfy all listed criteria below:
Terms and Conditions:
- Your company has been on the market for no more than two (2) years. Please note that to confirm this, we reserve the right to require supporting documentation such as proof of registration;
- You have up to 10 full-time employees and full-time independent contractors;
- Your company is funded by up to one million dollars ($1,000,000)
Refund and cancellation policy:
- The monthly cost of the plan is four thousand nine hundred dollars ($4,900). The total cost of the contract may vary depending on the length of commitment;
- The allowable number of months in your commitment ranges from 6 months (minimum) to 12 months (maximum);
- Only one commitment cycle is allowed per eligible company to use this offer. That means that after the end of the first contract, your company won't be able to participate in this program.
- One-time payment for the whole period is required;
No cancellations can be made, nor can refunds be issued to clients for any reason if they sign up for a commitment contract or participate in the Ramen Profitable Program. Please learn more about our Refund Policy
and Cancellation Policy